Miejsce pracy \ Location: Szczecin
Opis stanowiska \ Your responsibilities
• Manage and coordinate Project Team as the main point of contact for suppliers and customers by maintaining cohesion in Project Team,
• Manage projects during early stages until project is allocated to a production plant,
• Manage the project Risks and associated action plan with the team and escalate to the management when needed,
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities ,
• Manage project budget, analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization,
• Ensure the project and associated documentation compliance with the NPI Process,
• Ensure smooth and clear communication with customers,
• Drive the profitability of projects with the finance controller,
• Drive the project risks identification and mitigation plan,
• On assigned multiple plants and complex CMO projects, manage the industrialization of project from design transfer to end of ramp up,
• This position involves travels to customers and plants.
Wymagania \ Our requirements
• Engineering degree,
• Fluent in English (French/German is a plus),
• Background in pharmaceutical industry or in Injection Molding industries (mass production such as automotive),
• Experience in program management of global projects from early stages (concept) to mass production products (ideally with plastic injection and high-speed assembly),
• Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams within a transversal organization, ideally as a plant manager or Operations manager,
• Experience in direct customer contact, Finance skills,
• Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP),
• Understanding and practice of Lean / 6 Sigma principles,
• Strong leadership, convincing and communication abilities,
• Fast learning skills, capacity to adapt to new environments,
• Ability to listen to customers expectation,
• Rigorous, result driven and pragmatic approach,
• Teamwork mindset, but also self-motivated,
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Oferujemy \ We offer
• Stable employment based on an employment contract,
• Long-term cooperation,
• The opportunity for professional development in an international company,
• Life insurance,
• Sports Card,
• Integration events.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position name from the job offer in the subject line.
Please apply by sending your application in English.
When applying please enclose the below statement: „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Nemera Szczecin sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.”