Miejsce pracy \ Location: Szczecin
Opis stanowiska \ Your responsibilities
• Controlling all projects and industrialisation activities in the plant: new projects and quotations, program management, development of new production equipment and facilities, product life cycle management jointly with production,
• Promoting a positive and professional working atmosphere in the team and with all other plant departments,
• Developing people, and clarifying roles and responsibilities,
• Technology Department Employees Management,
• Validation of technical decisions / supplier selection, with the project team and central expert if required,
• Safety responsibility for all new equipment and building,
• Supporting the implementation of lean culture,
• Clarifying Roles and Responsibilities in ALL Projects,
• Coordinating on project level of all plant departments involved in projects for resource planning, priorities setting,
• Team Member of the Plant Steering Committee: consequently providing plant wide initiatives and support,
• Department and Project budget,
• Development and Implementation of the technology strategy,
• Quotations, jointly with Sales and Finance (margin, assumptions, rentability simulations),
• Direct Contact with customers, suppliers management, authorities, global Nemera functions.
Wymagania \ Our requirements
• Expert in Program Management and international contacts (customers, suppliers),
• Technical understanding of production equipment in the plastics industry (injection and assembly-decorating processes),
• Fluent English,
• Convincing personality and communication style,
• Natural Leadership Behaviour and Mindset,
• High commitment to reach budget and project targets,
• Strategic thinking,
• Methodical and organised,
• High social competencies,
• Autonomous, reliable, loyal.
Oferujemy \ We offer
• Stable employment based on an employment contract,
• Long-term cooperation,
• The opportunity for professional development in an international company,
• Life insurance,
• Sports Card,
• Integration events.
Please send your application to email@example.com including the position name from the job offer in the subject line.
Please apply by sending your application in English.
When applying please enclose the below statement: „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Nemera Szczecin sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.”