Miejsce pracy \ Location: Szczecin
Opis stanowiska \ Your responsibilities
- Controlling all projects and industrialisation activities in the plant: new projects and quotations, program management, development of new production equipment and facilities, product life cycle management jointly with production,
- Promoting a positive and professional working atmosphere in the team and with all other plant departments,
- Developing people, and clarifying roles and responsibilities,
- Technology Department Employees Management,
- Validation of technical decisions / supplier selection, with the project team and central expert if required,
- Safety responsibility for all new equipment and building,
- Supporting the implementation of lean culture,
- Clarifying Roles and Responsibilities in ALL Projects,
- Coordinating on project level of all plant departments involved in projects for resource planning, priorities setting,
- Team Member of the Plant Steering Committee: consequently providing plant wide initiatives and support,
- Department and Project budget,
- Development and Implementation of the technology strategy,
- Quotations, jointly with Sales and Finance (margin, assumptions, rentability simulations),
- Direct Contact with customers, suppliers management, authorities, global Nemera functions.
Wymagania \ Our requirements
- Expert in Program Management and international contacts (customers, suppliers),
- Technical understanding of production equipment in the plastics industry (injection and assembly-decorating processes),
- Fluent English,
- Convincing personality and communication style,
- Natural Leadership Behaviour and Mindset,
- High commitment to reach budget and project targets,
- Strategic thinking,
- Methodical and organised,
- High social competencies,
- Autonomous, reliable, loyal.
Oferujemy \ We offer
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- Long-term cooperation,
- The opportunity for professional development in an international company,
- Life insurance,
- Sports Card,
- Integration events.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position name from the job offer in the subject line.
Please apply by sending your application in English.
When applying please enclose the below statement: „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Nemera Szczecin sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.”